Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood has been issued another charge of a ‘threat to kill’ after his ex-girlfriend, Harriet Robson filed him with domestic violence and sexual assault.
Recall that we reported earlier that the 20-year-old Mason Greenwood was detained and convicted of sexual assault and domestic violence after his girlfriend publicly shared disturbing photographs of her scars via her Instagram story. She also shared a voicemail of Mason that transcribed the moment he forced her to indulge in sexual intercourse with him.
This attracted massive attention and the young man was detained. Following the fresh charge of ‘threat to kill’ the Manchester police force has issued to him, we have gathered several other heart-wrenching punishments he is currently facing.
BREAKING: Manchester United footballer Mason Greenwood has been further arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and threats to kill.
Read more: https://t.co/EMbK5Ii8dd
📺 Sky 501, Virgin 602, Freeview 233 and YouTube pic.twitter.com/vf7Ztmocil
— Sky News (@SkyNews) February 1, 2022
Check the penalties below;
• His profile has been removed from the EA FIFA 2022
• Nike has terminated their contract with him.
• Manchester United football Authorities have suspended him from training and playing with his teammates until further notice.
• He has been charged with Sexual assault, Domestic violence and the threat to kill.
• A number of his teammates, Cristiano Ronaldo, David De Gea and many more have unfollowed him on social media.
The England Police force recently released their statement on the saga and here is what they have to say below;