Humblesmith – Report My Case ft. Rudeboy

Humblesmith Report My Case Ft Rudeboy

Nigerian singer, Humblesmith drops a new highlife tune named “Report My Case“, featuring Rudeboy of defunct music group P-square.

Report my case is a new song as Humblesmith & Davido dropped Mama Africa.

Listen to the audio:



Do you find Xclusiveloaded useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!


Join the Discussion

No one has commented yet. Be the first!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.